The Best Way to make a Vegie mixed Couscous
Couscous has less calories and it’s good for digestion. This makes it a good diet to be included in the diet plans of individuals seeking to lose weight. It has a unique smell and tastes good, but adding saffron to the couscous will make the taste even more amazing
1. Roast the green pepper, jalapenos and onions with grape seed oil.
2. Add water, potatoes, and every other spice. Then cook for up to 10 min.
3. Add mushrooms and keep on cooking for around 5 min.
4. Add chickpeas and green beans, and boil for 5 min.
5. Boil 25fl.oz of water in a separate saucepan. Add the couscous and cover it. Take it off the heat let it stay for around 7 min.
6. Include cuscus to the rest of the dish and mix together.
7. Add cilantro and parsley to the mixture and you’re done.
Golden Saffron is specialized on providing Premium Persian Saffron to the world. We are passionate about our Grade 1 Saffron and we can always guarantee that our saffron is 100% Pure Natural and fresh. Our Saffron contains absolutely no artificial components and it’s comes directly from best saffron farms. Golden Saffron has been always value the customers and aiming for highest customer satisfaction level.Check Out Prices
We guarantee you will be amazed as soon as you open our persian saffron package and experience the great aroma and color of saffron. Check our prices and packages and enjoy
Please Enter Your Email :
Add Your Email Address And Receive Our Offers and Promotion code in Your Inbox
© 2013-2020 Golden Saffron, All Rights Reserved.