How to cook Saffron Risotto (July, 05 2016)
Risotto is a traditional Italian food that can be found in every part of Italy. The dish is known to have positive digestive results. Add the benefits of saffron to this food and you can be sure of a lot of other health benefits.
- 1/3 tsp Saffron threads
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp parmesan fresh cheese
- 1/5 cup butter
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 garlic, diced
- 1 cup risotto
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5-10 sliced pistachio
- 5-10 sliced Almond
1. Dissolve the butter into a saucepan and roast the onions inside until it becomes gold in color. Then add pepper and salt.
2. Add saffron, risotto, and beef broth. Let it boil until all the water dries off.
3. Add garlic, almond, parsley and pistachio before all the broth is gone.
4. Turn the heat off and then add Parmesan cheese and that’s it!
Saffron Orange Chicken
(June, 14 2016)
This is one of my favorite types of chicken since it smells like orange farm and it has an amazing ...
Tah Chin Persian cuisine
(July, 04 2016)
This is an amazing food which is mostly served in Persian ceremonies and celebrations.it is also served for special ...
(December, 22 2016)
One of the good sources of calcium in the body is milk and banana. So, when you prepare smoothie with ...