½ cup of sugar
1 pinch of powdered saffron
¼ cup lime juice or lemon
1 ½ cup of flour
1 tbsp of lemon grated peel
¼ cup of shortening
¼ cup of hot water
¼ tbsp of baking soda
1/6 tbsp of salt
1. Mix baking soda, sugar and baking powder together
2. Melt the saffron in boiling water and then add lemon peel and juice mixed together
3. Add cream shortening and sugar, and mix. Afterwards, add the egg and beat together until it becomes fluffy.
4. Include the ingredients and add the liquids. Cover the pan with paper towels after greasing it.
5. Put it in the Crock pot, cover cook for around 2 hrs.
6. Bring it down and leave it for up to 10 min. before removing it from the pan.
Golden Saffron is specialized on providing Premium Persian Saffron to the world. We are passionate about our Grade 1 Saffron and we can always guarantee that our saffron is 100% Pure Natural and fresh. Our Saffron contains absolutely no artificial components and it’s comes directly from best saffron farms. Golden Saffron has been always value the customers and aiming for highest customer satisfaction level.Check Out Prices
We guarantee you will be amazed as soon as you open our persian saffron package and experience the great aroma and color of saffron. Check our prices and packages and enjoy
Please Enter Your Email :
Add Your Email Address And Receive Our Offers and Promotion code in Your Inbox
© 2013-2021 Golden Saffron, All Rights Reserved.