½ cup of sugar
1 pinch of powdered saffron
¼ cup lime juice or lemon
1 ½ cup of flour
1 tbsp of lemon grated peel
¼ cup of shortening
¼ cup of hot water
¼ tbsp of baking soda
1/6 tbsp of salt
1. Mix baking soda, sugar and baking powder together
2. Melt the saffron in boiling water and then add lemon peel and juice mixed together
3. Add cream shortening and sugar, and mix. Afterwards, add the egg and beat together until it becomes fluffy.
4. Include the ingredients and add the liquids. Cover the pan with paper towels after greasing it.
5. Put it in the Crock pot, cover cook for around 2 hrs.
6. Bring it down and leave it for up to 10 min. before removing it from the pan.
© 2013-2018 Golden Saffron, All Rights Reserved.