Saffron's Pharmaceutical Properties (June, 24 2016)
The most notable pharmaceutical property of saffron from ancient times is its use in the treatment of depression. Another significant property of saffron is its role in the facilitation of food digestion.
Here are other properties of saffron:
- Helps in the stimulation of the sexual drive
- Use as a sedative in colic and gingival pains
- Prevents cancer
- Prevents tumor
- Refreshes the memory
- Good for sleep
- Mitigates cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Prevents Parkinson disease
- Prevents Alzheimer disease
- Good for the treatment of cough and cold
- Good for treatment of measles, dysentery, hepatitis and urinary tract infection
- Sedative in neural pains
- Risk decreasing substance for heart attack and more!
Saffron is widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, perfume and sanitary industries as a result of its different great properties.
Moreover, saffron doesn’t have any side effects and it’s rich in vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B6. These contents of saffron in addition to its unbelievable pharmaceutical properties have seen many physicians recommending the spice to their patients the world over.
Health Benefits of Saffron
(June, 23 2016)
Saffron is generally known for its inclusion in health products and food items. However, it contains important nutrients, which provides ...
Amazing Saffron power!
(July, 04 2016)
There are many health benefits attached to the use of saffron herbal supplements. The spice is very effective many ailments, ...
Benefits of Saffron For Skin
(June, 19 2016)
The human skin looks dull and lifeless as a result of harsh weather, pollution on the environment and other variables ...