Making Double Roasted Scallops
Scallop is a delicious seafood and it’s a good source of protein. Adding saffron and butter to the preparation of scallops brings out an amazing taste from this seafood.
- 1/3 tsp crushed threads of Saffron
- 0.5 lb scallops
- 1/4 cup butter
- a pinch of jalapeño pepper
- 3 diced garlics
- Soy sauce
- Chopped cilantro and parsley
- 1/2 Onion, thin sliced
- a pinch of ground ginger or powder
- a small lemon zest
- Salt and pepper as needed
1. Roast the peppers and onions in butter till the onions become gold-brownish. Afterwards, include all the spices mentioned above plus saffron.
2. Reduce the heat and then add scallops mixed with soy sauce. Then include all other ingredients and leave for 10-15 min.
3. Turn the heat off and add parsley, garlics and cilantro.
This dish is mostly enjoyed during the spring.
© 2013-2017 Golden Saffron, All Rights Reserved.